Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Social denomination: Daniel Ares Arranz
- Commercial brand: Audiovisual Crew.
- Home: C/Pajaritos, 3 – 28007 (Madrid)
- E mail: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Daniel Ares, will process your personal data in order to manage both the users of the Website www.audiovisualcrew.com, as well as the services offered through said site. Likewise, provided that the user authorizes it, Daniel Ares will process the data to manage the inquiries it receives from customers and send advertising and commercial information, by different means, to them about the company, its activities, products, services, offers, special promotions, as well as documentation of a diverse nature and by different means of commercial information of the company.
Likewise, we inform you that, in order to personalize the treatment according to your characteristics and/or needs, Daniel Ares may prepare a “commercial profile” based on both the information provided by you and that derived from your consumption habits. and browsing and obtaining from social networks.
How long will we keep your data?
Both the personal data provided, as well as those obtained from your browsing and consumption habits, as well as the commercial profile obtained will be kept as long as you do not request their deletion.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the consent of the interested party provided for the purposes described above, which will be specifically requested before:
- Proceed to process your data.
- Proceed to send commercial information or newsletter.
- Proceed with the activation of any present or future service that could be offered through the web.
The requests for information that you send us require that the interested party voluntarily provide us with the necessary data to be able to assist you or provide you with the Services. The obligation or need to provide us with this data will be indicated with an asterisk (*) in the forms or sections corresponding to each service.
However, the interested party may freely refuse to provide us with this data or, subsequently, revoke the consent previously granted to process their data, although this refusal will imply the impossibility of us being able to attend to their request or provide the service in question.
Likewise, we may process your data based on the legitimate interest of Daniel Ares in maintaining and retaining its customers and/or users and better meeting their previously expressed expectations or interests, eg: improving services, managing requests, queries or claims, offering products and similar services, inform about promotions, etc., without prejudice to compliance by Daniel Ares with the rest of the obligations related to sending commercial communications electronically.
Daniel Ares understands that by providing us with this data, the interested party guarantees and is responsible for the veracity, timeliness and accuracy of the same and that he expressly accepts and consents to its treatment for the purposes described above.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Daniel Ares is processing personal data that concerns them, or not.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to treatment.
- Right of rectification: allows errors to be corrected, data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete to be modified and guarantees the certainty of the information subject to treatment.
- Right of deletion: allows you to request the deletion of the data subject to treatment when they are no longer necessary for the execution or provision of the service.
- Right of opposition: right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, in which case we will keep them blocked during the corresponding term while the legal obligations persist.
- Right to oppose the sending of advertising: Interested parties may oppose the sending of commercial communications by Daniel Ares.
- Limitation of treatment: In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the treatment of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Data portability: interested parties can request to receive the data that concerns them and that they have provided us or that – whenever technically possible – we send them to another data controller of their choice, in a structured format for common use and mechanical reading.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.
- Possibility of withdrawing consent: Likewise, the interested party has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent given at the time of providing us with their data.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set forth, please send us a letter with all your information, including ID to: Daniel Ares Arranz, C/Pajaritos, n3, 28007, Madrid (Spain), or send us an e-mail to the address : tell firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the type of right you want to exercise. In this sense, we inform you that you have at your disposal models for exercising the aforementioned rights (on the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://www.aepd.es/reglamento/derechos/index.html) .
When the interested party deems it appropriate, they may file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, especially when the interested party considers that we have not duly satisfied the exercise of their rights. Said claim may be submitted to the aforementioned authority through the different options offered by the electronic headquarters of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.