What are cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you enter certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and —depending on the information they contain and the way you use your device— they can be used to identify you.
Types of cookies used
The website http://www.audiovisualcrew.com uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis cookies: These are those that, whether processed by the website or by third parties, allow the number of users to be quantified and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the website. To do this, the browsing you do on this website is analyzed in order to improve it.
- Technical cookies: These are those processed by the website that allow registered users to navigate through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as carrying out the process of purchasing a Product or Service. Some cookies are essential for the operation of the website, for example, the comment system or the browser.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow users to access the Service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria established by the user, such as the language or type of browser through which the user connects. to this website.
You can accept, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options.
In the following links you will find instructions to enable or disable cookies in the most common browsers.
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Third party cookies
The website uses the services of Google Adsense and Google Analytics that can install cookies that are used to obtain statistics and advertising data.
Warning about deleting cookies
You can delete and block cookies from this website, but part of the site will not work correctly or its quality may be affected.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy or want to make any comments about this website, you can send an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downloading this type of element implies the ability to collect information on user activity and has implications in relation to your privacy.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to your computer when you browse websites. A simple example would be when you enter the page of a web email account such as Gmail, Outlook or Yahoo Mail.
Cookies allow a website to recognize a user’s browser and do not contain or collect information. They are used, for example, to keep the user authenticated in an account like the ones above without having to authenticate each time they access their account. Another example is advertising where, based on ads that the user has previously visited, they try to offer more relevant ads.
At carmelaproduce.com we use the following types of cookies:
First party cookies: these are strictly necessary cookies. They allow the interaction of the user through the website using all its functions. (Duration between 23 days and three months).
Performance and analysis cookies: these are cookies used for analysis and statistics that improve the website experience. By using these cookies, more relevant information can be displayed to visitors. (Duration between 100 days and 1 year).
Affiliate Cookies: As a website with affiliate links, this type of cookie allows the affiliate company to detect that a customer of yours has come from this site.
Advertising cookies: these are the cookies used by the advertising elements of this blog (Google AdSense).
Likewise, Google Analytics enables the cookies called:
“__utma”: it is necessary for the operation of Google Analytics and has an expiration period of 2 years.
“__utmz”: It is used to determine the location of the visit, that is, from where and how the user has come to our website and expires after 6 months).
The objective is to collect statistics: the number of visits, the consultation period, the browser used to access the website, the keywords used, the global location of the visitor, the contents visited on the website, as well as other traffic parameters. on the website, always from anonymity.
Google stores this information collected by cookies in such a way that no user is identified. Nor is your IP address associated with any other information we have. Furthermore, Google Inc is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbor Agreement. This agreement guarantees that the data transferred will be treated in accordance with the protection levels of European regulations. For more information about Google Analytics you can go to the following link.
How to disable cookies?
All browsers allow you to make changes that allow you to disable the configuration of cookies. These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Below we leave you the links with instructions for different browsers where you will see how to disable cookies.
However, remember that disabling cookies means losing functionality on many websites.